Customer Rewards Promotion
June - July - August 2019
Terms & Conditions
Giveaway Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway promotion is exclusive to Arborite Australia Trade clients in Australia.
- The giveaway items consist of a Nespresso coffee machine Essenza mini worth $249.00 RRP, a $200.00 Coles/Myer gift voucher, a $200.00 Total Tools voucher.
- The promotion will run monthly from 01/06/19 to 30/08/19.
- You must purchase $5000.00 (excl. GST) worth of Arborite products within a month to be eligible to choose to receive a Nespresso coffee machine Essenza mini or a $200.00 Coles Myer gift voucher or a $200.00 Total tools voucher.
- There is no limit on the number of giveaway items a customer can receive – for example: Spend $15,000.00 (ex GST) worth of Eligible Arborite products within a month and you will be eligible to receive 3 Nespresso coffee machine or 600.00 worth of Coles Myer Gift vouchers.
- At the end of the promotional period (31/8/2019) all Arborite customers who have qualified for a giveaway item will go into a draw for the round the world trip. See separate terms and conditions.
- The net $ (AUS dollar) spent will be calculated for the entire month of June, July and August 2019 only.
- Everyday Essentials/Commodity products (including Carcase Panels, Raw Panels, Double-sided White Panels) and custom-made benchtops (not stock tops) are not included in the eligible products of the promotion. Wilsonart Australia reserves the right to substitute the giveaway items with similar items of equal or greater value in the case they are not able to procure the giveaway items despite reasonable efforts to do so.
- Giveaway item/s will be available within 60 days of the month in which they were earned subject to availability.
- Giveaway item/s will be shipped once eligible invoices are paid in full.
- For eligibility to receive giveaway item/s your Arborite account must be within trading terms.
- Wilsonart Australia, owner of Arborite has the final say in determining the amount spent and in resolving any disputes should they arise.
- Giveaway items are not redeemable for cash.
Ticket Promotion Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and a description of the prizes that may be won in the Promotion form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries not complying with these Terms & Conditions of Entry are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any non-complying entry from the Promotion. These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be displayed online at www.arborite.com.au/pages/winter-promo-2019
- Entry is open to Arborite Trade customers who make Eligible Purchases during the corresponding month of the competition.
- Employees of the Promoter or its associated companies, (including the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Definitions within this Promotion:
- “Consumer” means any customer aged 18 years or over, who has made Eligible Purchases from the Promoter.
- “Eligible Purchases” means a transaction of Arborite branded products (excluding everyday essentials and custom benchtops) between 01/06/2019 – 31/08/2019.
- Purchase totals are calculated at month end of the promotional period.
- Each net $5000.00 AUD (ex GST) spend during one calendar month will earn (1) one competition entry. Credits will be included in the calculation of the net spend.
- “Promoter” means Wilsonart Australia (ABN 16 168 267 650) of 350 Hume Highway, Somerton, Victoria 3062, phone 03 93338777
- “Promotion” means Arborite travel giveaway
- “Terms & Conditions of Entry” mean these Terms & Conditions of Entry in relation to the Ticket giveaway.
- “Schedule” the schedule which dictates the entry period, eligible products and draw date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for breach of these Terms & Conditions of Entry, engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct in relation to the Promotion, tampering with or manipulating the entry process, (including but not limited to submitting multiple entries which are not associated with an Eligible Purchase), or for otherwise submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- One (1) prize will be drawn in the Promotion, a flight centre voucher, value of prize $8,000AUD.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an entrant can hold in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated Prize delivery address and proof of entry validity, in order to claim a Prize. Acceptance of proof of eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- All valid entries are automatically entered into the Winner Selection process, which will take place at the times and dates set out in the Schedule, including any specified Second Chance Draw.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification details in the Schedule.
- All Prizes are as depicted or described in the Schedule and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the Prize.
- Winners are responsible for all costs not expressly listed as being included in the Prize, including without limitation: Travel insurance, transfers to and from the airports, customisations or any applicable surcharges and any other related costs.
- Neither the Promoter nor the Prize supplier or their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared) or other events beyond the Promoter and the Prize supplier's control which prevent awarding or acceptance of the Prize in accordance with the Prize description.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant, if they deem the customer is not adhering to the rules of the competition.
- All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a Prize in this Competition. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter and the Prize Supplier/s assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administrative security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to the fullest extent permitted by law, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. Subject to state regulations.
- By entering the Promotion, the Consumer agrees that the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value if any prize is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure, that prize, subject to any necessary approval process required by relevant gaming or lotteries authority.
- The Promoter may use any personal information that a Consumer has provided to the Promoter as part of its entry into the Promotion for running the Promotion, as well as for all other reasonably foreseeable purposes including advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the Promotion. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner’s first name, last initial and residential suburb. The Promoter may disclose the personal information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and contractors. By entering into the Promotion, the Consumer agrees that the Promoter may use the personal information provided with the entry for other purposes relating to the business of the Promoter including to send the customer information about other Arborite products and services (including via electronic means), and agrees that the Promoter may disclose the information to its related bodies corporate, agencies and contractors (including call centres, advertising agencies and direct mail houses).
- In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter has issued these Terms & Conditions of Entry in accordance with
NSW Permit No: LTPS/19/34995
SA Permit No: T19/892
The winner will be contacted on the date of drawing by phone and email. If contact cannot be made within 3 month of drawing, a redraw will occur.
- Redraw winner will be notified in writing (email) and phone on date of redraw.
- Prize draw winners will be announced via EDM, and online here: www.arborite.com.au/pages/winter-promo-2019, Date: 05/09/2019
- Unclaimed prize draw winners will be published on the Arborite Australia website: www.arborite.com.au/pages/winter-promo-2019. Date: 05/12/2019
Time of draw
Date of draw
Address of draw
350 Hume Highway, Somerton, Victoria 3062
Time of redraw
Date of redraw
Address of redraw
350 Hume Highway, Somerton Victoria 3062